Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

God's Will Be Done

As my surgery date draws near, I’m at peace. The anxiousness and worry have subsided for I know God’s will, will be done. I’m thankful for the family and friends He has surrounded me with; His love has clearly overflowed through them. I thank you all for the thoughts, calls, kind words and most importantly prayers. Your prayers have lifted me up and put me at ease this week, thank you.

I’ve received countless verses over this journey, and I leave you with a few that God has clearly used to put me at ease this week.

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

James 1:2-5 Consider it great joy, my brothers whenever you experience various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Endurance must do its complete work, so that you may be mature and complete lacking nothing.

Isaiah 41:10 Do not be afraid. I am with you. Do not tremble with fear I am your God. I will make you strong as I protect you with my arm and give you victories.

Psalm 62:5 Rest in God alone, my soul for my hope comes from Him.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

We're praying in Mobile! We love you both.

Anonymous said...

Praying! Much love, Beverly and Steve