Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

It's a Small World After All

I haven't been to Disney World since 1998 or 1999...so at least 11 years. It really is a magical place. My fabulous dance team qualified (for the first time ever in school history) for the National Dance Team Competition in Orlando, FL. We didn't make it into the finals, but the girls did great and we had a blast. Apparently, Super Bowl weekend is the least attended weekend of the year at Disney World - so we literally had NO WAIT on most rides. The longest I waited was 20 minutes for the Pirates of the Caribbean. But most rides we walked right on. My favorite rides?

1. Mount Everest at Animal Kingdom
2. Tower of Terror - Hollywood Studios
3. Rockin' Rollercoster - Hollywood Studios
4. Spaceship Earth - Epcot - yes, I'm a dork

A couple of things I learned this weekend.

1. I never want to hear "Who Dat" ever again.
2. I will never take children under 6 to Disney World.
3. Fannie packs never go out of style.
4. For the most part, Disney food is gross.
5. Missy Laken, or should I call her Minnie Laken, looks really cute in her Minnie ears.

No comments: