Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Change...

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - JFK

My little sister and her hubs are moving far, far away and it makes me sad. But I'm also really excited for them. It feels like my family is spread all over the place and I miss them.

Cliff and Jeff have been working on some marketing for Landscape Solutions. Hopefully, they will have a really great second year. Check out their website at www.landscapesolutionstn.com.

We've had some crazy snow around here. I've had 4...count them 4 snow days this year. Please look at how cute Laken is in her scarf that I knitted for her.

I'm taking the dance team to Orlando this weekend. I'll hopefully have some video/pictures for you when we get back. Ashley and Davis started a blog and it reminded me that Cliff and I actually have a blog that needed updated.

Peace and Love.

No comments: