Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

June

June went like this:

June 6-10 I visited 10 colleges in 5 days. Goo.

June 10 I celebrated my middle sister's birth. I called her but she did not answer, she called me back, I did not answer. I returned her call; she didn't answer. Epic Fail.

June 11 - 13 Cliff, Jane and I attended the CMA fest downtown. (Thank you Jane!) It was fabulous. As a result, I have a newfound obsession with Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton.



June 14 I joined twitter. Like I need one more social networking membership. However, my middle sister who is mentioned above posts pictures of my beloved neice on this site. Yay!

June 21 I began rehearsing with the dance team - they rock!

June 24 I took the MAT. I made an above average score - I won't mention that it was only 17 points above average. Whatever.

June 29/30 My friend from work and I had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. I was elated!



Then saw Twilight Eclipse. I was disappointed.

No comments: