Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I really do like Valentine's Day. I sure hope I do anyway...I spent over 3 hours last night baking cookies (peanut butter with hershey's kiss) for my students. I also really like sending cute cards to my family and friends. And I especially like the Valentine goodies my mom always sends me.

But Cliff and I for the past few years haven't done any more than a card for each other. I think we both agree that we would rather be nice to each other and do nice things for each other year round and not reserve them for one day per year. Plus...we are cheap and don't want to spend the money.

We love you and hope that you will all be our Valentine!

P.S. Please take a few moments and look at the freakin' adorable picture of Laken on the right. Seriously.

No comments: